Van Ru Credit Corporation / They gave me the wrong information on a debt payment

Mrs Marjorie Reynolds called me and told me to send an extra payment to get my debt sent back to direct loans early on my 9th payment. I did that March 27th.

Then April 21 van ru called me saying I need another payment a 10th one before it can be sent off and it is needed by the 24th of April. when I told them I didn't have the money for that payment mr Reynolds began to tell me how they could garnish all wages, retirement, ssi payments, etc.

Then she began to tell me how it's no ones fault that this some times happens with the lender which I though was crap because I was assure that my early payment would finally lift me out of default. They are incompetent.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      20th of May, 2008

I have been getting harrassed by Van Ru Credit Corp. for a few months now and ever single complaint I heard is exact in the way that am being treated as well. I too was talked to in a unprofessional way. The man that I was assigned to calls me everyday at least four times a day, even Sundays. Right now I am not doing well so I hardly have the money to pay them but the little money that I do have has to go to all the overdraft and return check fees that my husband is accruing because they are unlawfully charging him twice a week without his permission. I honestly do not know what to do with this. We are further into debt because I trusted those people. The man told me to talk to my husband and have him call back to give verbal permission to use his account, when I talked to my husband he said we have no money in the bank so I told the man and he said that he will not and can not put the check trough without my husbands permission . Therefore I thought I was safe but now they keep charging us even though they know nothings in there.

Recently I called to file a complaint with his supervisor . I tols her what he did and she got really rude with me and told me to money gram her the money right now. Wow, is all I thought, these people never quit. So I did a little research on them and now that I know what they really are, I refuse to give my money to them. I dont trust them at all! So garnish my wages andwhatever else you want to do!