ValuePlusOnline / No web site for rebate

1 Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18773262756

Company charged me a fee to try this package on deals I was suppose to receive a 40 dollar gas card for 30 day trial period and when I got the letter it told me to log onto this web site for a 40 dollar gas rebate and when I did it brought me to your site and then when I tried to sign on at there regular site with the subscriber id they gave me it said that that id was not valid. They are a scam and a rip off they charged my credit card only a dollar but if they do that a million times that adds up.

Comments

• Be
      15th of Dec, 2007

I had the same thing happen when I tired to get the gas rebates no such website. I also was charged a $1.00 for a 30 trial to look over there info and didn't recieve anything. They finally sent one piece of paper with a few websites to look at then charged my credit card $19.95 10 days later no were near a 30 day free trial. I tried calling the number to cancel they were closed but had a message with a website if you want to cancel the membership. It was not a suprise that the website has errors you can input your info but it goes nowhere it shows error everytime you try it! also my husband has never been verified to use my card and they called his cell phone and had my credit card info and was able to charge it to my acct that way!!!

Please be careful Value plus is a scam!

Becky,
    Sevierville, Tn.

• St
      19th of Dec, 2007

We have all got to stick together to put this company rip-off out of business.