Value max / fraudulent withdrawal

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I too was charged 19.95 for a membership to Value Max which I never enrolled. When I called the # my bank sent me I spoke with a Value Max rep named Sandra ID 700039. I asked her what Valuemax was and stated that I did not enroll on dec 27th. I also asked her how they obtained my credit card # she did not reply and said that they would credit my account within two days. I am also going to dispute the charge with my bank, we'll see what happens.

Comments

Tj
  23rd of Jan, 2009

I'd like to know exactly:
Where Valuemax is located - exact address(es) and legal corporate name(s).
Who the primary share holders / owners of this company are and precisely where they are located?
What the purpose / function of the company is (as filed when incorporated)?
And, exactly what it is they supposedly do.

I never purchased anything from them, yet they attempted to charge my credit card $19.95 as well. Obviously, they are obtaining credit card numbers from somewhere other than from the credit card holder (at least in my case). With all of the identiy theft, credit card theft, computer hacking, and other crimal activity in today's world, these types of alleged businesses and all affiliated whem them should be made an example of with the most severe punishments allowable by the justice system including serious jail time and very, very large fines and penalties via both the criminal and civil court.

Given the chance I would stand up in any US court if it would help to put them away and make an example of them to anyone else that may be recipients of stolen banking information - just out of principle and because it would be just and something must be done about this type of activity -- this is getting rediculous.

Mo
  12th of Feb, 2009

yes i would like to know to i've cancled and they still charged my account it also costed me extra 35.00 overdraft what do you do about that

Mi
  15th of Feb, 2009

This just happened to us, two charges for 19.95 plus an over limit fee. We had never heard of Valuemax until this happened. We are trying to get the cradit card company to remove the charges.