Talent Hunter Complaints & Reviews

Talent Hunterunauthorized charge

This company charged me $99.00 for services more then once in a year. Cancelled their membership last year and was just charged $99.00 again this year...after I had cancelled my membership a year ago! I tried to contact them and can not get through with anyone. I left messages which have not been returned! It's nothing but a sham business!

Talent HunterFraud

I was on talent hunter for 4 months and i won the contest and worked really hard to get noticed and promote myself!! ...and i put my card information and they where taking money out my account even though it was pre paid thank god...i want my money back...!!! and i really thought i would get something out of this but didnt know it was a SCAM !!! Having kids going on everyday working hard on there shouts and stars i really am angry taking my information like that i hope they get sewed !!! i want my money back

Fraud

Talent Hunter — SCAM AND FRAUD

Ok so I was lookng for camps in my area to go to for spring break so than i come across TALENT HUNTER i got...

Talent Hunterwebsite scam

Let me tell ya'll somethin. STAY AWAY FROM TALENTHUNTER.COM. I can't believe I was so stupid into thinking that this was a ligit website and that it would help me star a career. I was wrong. I was going to pay for membership but before I did, I wanted to put talent hunter through alittle test. I made a profile with fake information. I started out with an uploaded picture of a goat and set it as my primary picture. I then made up a fake address and nothing else. I awaited the next day to see if there were any messages from casting directors and what did I see? "Your profile has been matched and you have been selected to aplly." You have a unique look and we want you to be apart of this casting call." OK, I set my profile picture as a goat and their saying I have a unique look and want me to be in a commercial? They failed the test and I hope you don't go through with there lies.

christineheaven Aug 25, 2010

i never heard a word from any of them...but when ur monie runs out... that when they tell you they have found a match...now i cant even access my account...wtf...going on...

• Rl
          rlazalier Aug 25, 2010

Talen Hunters new website is : www.talentsubmit.com also call [protected] for cancelations

COMPL TALENT HUNTER Mar 25, 2010

YOU R SO RIGHT PPLEASE JOIN MY GROUP Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD!!

COMPL TALENT HUNTER Mar 25, 2010

TRY FILLING A CLAIM R A LAWSUIT IF U CUD GET A REALLY GETA GOOD ATTORNEY I THINK THEYLL B ABLE TO SHUT IT DOWN... i KNOW DAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT SO HERE MY FRIEND ALSO HAD MEMBERSHIP THAT SHE WANTED TO CANCEL AND SHE FINALLY DID TO CANCEL IT DO NOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT if u have already join my group Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD and ill tellu more ANYWAYS IF U PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD GOT TO YOUR BANK AND JUST SIGN A BUNCH OF STUFF AND CLOSE IT THERE thats how my friend did it IF U PAID THROUGH PAY PAL IT REALLY EASY TO CANCEL IT THROUGH THERE JUST JOIN MY ROUP AND ILL TELL U MORE!!

• El
          ellie Apr 07, 2009

i just dont want to have a membership at TalentHunter anymore. I didnt even realize that you had t0 pay. i just dont a membership.

Talent Huntertotal lies!!!

Ugh i hate talent hunter they put all these good post on how people jump started their "careers" WHAT!!! you have to pay a ton of money to get no emails or notices total waste of time and money do not ever do it and they make it extremely hard to cancel your account so i could never cancel and they still send me emails!!! for all i know they may talent HUNTers me down for writing this complaint that is so true NEVER do talent hunter ****STAY AWAY

Talent HunterUnauthorized charges

This company is a ripoff. I joined a few months ago and when I signed up I had to pay a $29.99 registration fee. There was a pop up for an upgrade. Each time I clicked no it popped up again. I clicked no again. A few days later I had a charge for $99.99 on my checking account. I had the bank reverse the charge and told them it was not authorized. Talent Hunter did a charge back and charged my account for the $99.99 anyway. I tried contacting them but there is no phone number to call only email. I emailed customer service and requested them to close my account. I have continued to receive emails so I logged on a few days ago to to try to cancel my account but there was not a link to my account to do so.

The next day I had a charge of $29.99 to my account again, even though the account is standard.I have tried emailing them three times to get my money refunded as well as the account closed. I have not heard back from their customer service or anyone. This company is a ripoff. They have no way for you to contact them other than email and they do not respond to that. Do not sign up with this company. Once you give the access to your account they will continue to make charges as they feel.

• Su
              Susan1970 Jan 19, 2011

That happened to me as well! I was charged the $99.99 multiple times!! I emailed them telling them I wanted my membership cancelled. I never recieved my money back and could not log back in. I thought "well at least it was cancelled". Just recently I was charged $99.99 or $99.90 again! I put a block on them! Hopefully I will get this money back. I am currently unemployed and can't afford this crap!

Compaints Board Member Jan 06, 2011

This company is a scam!! Once they have your money they send fake e-mails and then nothing happens. Watch your bank account as they will continue to charge your account without authorization!! They have a fraudulent practice!

• As
              AStiger Sep 09, 2010

They are debiting my cc account. I canceled in May of 2010. The debit just showed up in Sept of 2010. Causing me to be overdrawn in my account. The phone # I have goes to a messaging system. I have left several messages, but no one has returned my calls.

COMPL TALENT HUNTER Mar 25, 2010

YEAHH!!! BUT I CANT JOIN IM ONLY 14 HEY JOIN MY GROUP ITS CALED Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD we shud really discuss it

OH YEAH JOIN MY GROUP ITS CALLED Talent Hunter SCAM AND FRAUD

WE ARE D PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP!!!

COMPL TALENT HUNTER Mar 25, 2010

REALLY?? ARE THEY SERIOUS THEY NEED TO BE STOP PEOPLE PLEASE STOP HIDING THEY JUST CANT KEEP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Talent Hunter — Refsues to cancel subsription

THIS COMPANY REFUSEs to comply with any complaints or investigations including the BBB. They kept charging my...

Talent Huntertakes money out of my account every month

I was initally sent emails saying that Talent Hunters had auditions in my area for TV shows and commercials. They continued to send me several emails a day. I finally looked further into the offer and the email stated that I had to join their website in order to view the movie stand-in offers. I figured I would spend the $29.99 join up fee in order to see what was available in my area. At this time nothing was available and the offers stopped coming in the form of emails from them. I have just been charged another $29.99 on my credit card for the month of December. I NEVER agreed to have this be a monthly fee taken out of my account. There is noone that will answer the phone and my emails demanding my money back have gone unanswered. I want my money reimbursed and don't want any charges on my card in the future.

• Li
                Lico Dec 21, 2009

i am just about to get a membership with them, but after hearing these stories, idk if i still wana do it!!! help me think let me know [email protected] by the way please check out my website www.iamlico.com i need to spread my music out to the rest of the world, and i cant do it on my own...send me an email, and i will send you some of my music for u to listen and share with ur friends!!! thank you for the support...you can also buy my new album "Dreams Come True" at my website..THANK YOU!!!

• Ge
                Gecoco Aug 21, 2009

The same thing has just happened to me, but the worst is that I just checked my banking portfolio, and I realized that they have been charging me for months now-more than 7. It is very sad. What can I do to get my money back? Should I let it go or pursue it? [email protected]

Angie7 Jan 15, 2009

Yes I am in the same boat. They provide a number that is 24/7 and you CANT leave a Voice Mail. What company does that??? I am taking it up with my bank. I have never been so upset in my life. THey should be shut down!!!

• Le
                Lena Dec 23, 2008

I have a problem with this company right now myself. I signed up for their 3 day trial period and cancelled it the next day. When I sent my cancellation email, I made sure to inform them that this was one day into the trial and I do not want my card charged. They wrote me twice saying that they can't find me cancelation email from before and then offered 117 days to use their golden membership. The website is lame and scamming artists. But, I will be going to the BBB, and handeling the situation with legal actions as well. Usually, I am not so upset over this small amount of money, but it is more the principal in the fact that they do not handle customer complaints in the correct manner and have the worst customer service, I have ever dealt with.