Valorebooks / Deception with selling

5284 Van Buren Road, Dunkirk, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716 679 9380

On the company website they offer money for used textbooks. Once you submit you books you ship to the company and they process the books. You receive an email stating you will be receiving a check in the mail for a specific amount.but you never receive the check. They receive the books and then sell them to other consumers but never have to pay for the books themselves.

After repeatedly trying to get in touch with customer service there is no response from the company and you never see your money.

I have attached my order from Valorebooks and as you can see there were quite a few items sent to them with no return payment.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Ji
Apr 30, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2010
    Valorebooks - check
    valorebooks
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 2158064923

Hello, my name is Milica Zikic, and I sold back my books about two months ago.
    Today is January 28th, and I still did not get my check. I was supposed to get around $80. There is no phone number that I can call and complain and that really bothers me. Please be fair enough to send me a check, or return my books to me.

Thank you!

• Do
      30th of Apr, 2014

Do business with a local college bookstore and you get immediate satisfaction. On the internet you can only hope.