VacationTravelClub.net / Refuse to accept responsibility
After plunking down 5 thou, I repeatedly tried to book trips thru VTC. When all my efforts failed, I sued VTC for a refund, claiming failure to deliver promised services. I won my small-claims court suit here in NJ. I haven't collected anything besides the satisfaction of winning, and I am still out the money.
The Benton office said that my problem was with their local franchise, Modern Vacation Planning, and they were not responsible. Well, I've been a franchise owner in another line of work, and I know any reputable franchiser stands behind the franchisee when the name and reputation of the business is at stake.
Stay away from these people. They promise you everything, take your money and deliver nothing.
More VacationTravelClub.net Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Travel Club - Cancellation of membership application denial 
- Vacation Travel Club - club membership 
- Vacation Travel Club - They scammed us 
- Vacation Travel Club - MISLEADING SERVICES & PRICING 
- Vacation Travel Club - Scam and cheating 
- Vacation Travel Club - Not Trustworthy 
- VacationTravelClub - Took $5000 from us
- Vacation Travel Club - Bogus travel club 
- Vacation Travel Club - Failure to deliver
- Vacation Travel Club - Poor Service