Vacation Network Inc. — No vacation inventory
Vacation network has no inventory. We have been dealing with them now for several years and they have no inventory. All you get is the run around from their office. John, the head of the sales group promised 5 star vacations anywhere in the world with lots of inventory. The customer vacation book given at the time of the sales also advertises 5 star condo's as long as you sign up with the proper forms and follow the rules. We have dealt with all of the people in the office, Raven, Krystal, Kim, John, Jaquelyn, and still no vacation. It is a hole to throw you money in. I am considering a class action lawsuit. Anyone interested?? Post a compliant and I will get an email address posted on this website to respond to.
More Vacation Network Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc - Rip off do not deliver what they sell! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Failure to refund membership fee
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Deadbeats
- Vacation Network - Mystery Shopper in Alpharetta...
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations