Vacation Network Inc.No vacation inventory

Vacation network has no inventory. We have been dealing with them now for several years and they have no inventory. All you get is the run around from their office. John, the head of the sales group promised 5 star vacations anywhere in the world with lots of inventory. The customer vacation book given at the time of the sales also advertises 5 star condo's as long as you sign up with the proper forms and follow the rules. We have dealt with all of the people in the office, Raven, Krystal, Kim, John, Jaquelyn, and still no vacation. It is a hole to throw you money in. I am considering a class action lawsuit. Anyone interested?? Post a compliant and I will get an email address posted on this website to respond to.

Comments

Jul 10, 2009

106.7 fm "romance" miami. Continues to let these scammers run wild on their stations

Aug 15, 2009

Fellow Texan, I'm interested in a class action against VNI. I will potentially set up a website for such effort. If you plan to garner some collaboration, please email me at [protected]@earthlink.net.

• Sc
      Jan 13, 2010

The salesperson lied to me at the presentation. I have requested 6 vacations and they have only delivered on 2 of them. I'm not sure how much inventory this company has. I would love to join in a class action lawsuit.

You can email me at [protected]@aol.com