Vacation Network Inc / Rip off do not deliver what they sell!
I joined last year and paid half of the cost down and was paying the balance monthly. I got one vacation this year and have 29 more to go. Well I could not get them to book my next vacation for next year I followed all the rules and they will not call you back. I kept calling with no results. This company has been in business 8 years per their Director of Operations James Atkins. He recently sent out a letter saying they had been having complaints about their service and offered two options one was to receive one extra week vacation for every three you have left. The other options was to cancel my purchase agreement and receive 50% of my payments back. I took the refund this was on September the 23thrd 2007. I have not heard one word from the company other than a phone call from one of their Managers asking me not to cancel that they had been swamped with request and had purchased some condos in PC, Fl. and would give me a free week if I did not cancel. I said no! I wanted my money back they had not kept their promise and were not taking care of their good paying customers. They owe me $2800 and she said it would take 120 days to refund this money. This was not a good sign that it would be 120 days to get half my money back I paid the day I joined why can't they pay sooner? Well I hope they keep this promise so far they have been very poor business managers and may be ripping people off as I write this complaint.
More Vacation Network Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Network Inc. - Fraud and cheating! 
- Vacation Network Inc. - refund of payments 
- Vacation Network, Inc. - Displeasure and people cheat 
- Vacation Network Inc. - Horrible company 
- Vacation Network - Bogus Promotion 
- Vacation Network Incorporated - Vacations
- Vacation Network - Did not deliver what they said they would, held my money too long, withdrew funds not authorized
- Vacation Network - Scam
- Vacation Network - No vacation confirmed
- Vacation Network - Stay away