UVC / No Availabiltity

1 Mexico Review updated:

We also purchased a 2 bedroom suite at Villa Del Arco, we love Cabo and go there a couple of times a year so we though it would be wonderful. WRONG! I have had the timeshare since 2007 and still am unable to book an actual week to use my 2 bedroom suite. I have banked my weeks for 2 years now and as of 2009 I called again. Again, no everything is booked up!!! Even at all their other properties too. I have heard this same complaint from many of my friends that I have heard were suckered in to buying this timeshare also! I told them to shove it when they called for their payment this month because after 3 years I'm still not able to use what I am paying for!! They informed me they are turning me over to collections! DON'T BUY UVC!!! TOTAL RIP OFF!

Mh

Comments

• Go
      30th of Jun, 2009

Hi Diane and Cristine,
    We would really appreciate if you give us the opportunity to contact you and clarify your issues with our firm, as the personnel for Gonzalez & Gonzalez is highly trained and supervised; and we can assure you that none of our customers have been attacked in any way.
    Looking through the files and data base of our company we do not show any record under the name of ¨Diane Jersey¨ and/or ¨Cristine ----¨, who are the people complaining and defaming against the firm.
    After 15 years of experience we knew some day this will happen, being conscious of this we back up ourselves by recording every incoming and outgoing telephone call.
    In case of the existence of a recorded conversation with you under another name, we would like to expose it to the internet community to prove the opposite of the complaints made on June 30th against Gonzalez & Gonzalez to discard the fact that the post was exposed by our competitors or from the timeshare developers full of frustration by our advocacy and success on the resolution of the cases handled at Gonzalez & Gonzalez.
    Also, Gonzalez and Gonzalez has never charged such exaggerated retainer fees, we have a long list of satisfied customers who support our firm, with identifications to validate their existence and able to show their satisfaction by the success in the resolution of their cases.
    Gonzalez & Gonzalez counts with ample evidence, to show the Internet community and guarantee that there is no existence of this type of situation in our firm.
    Respectfully,
    Jose Gonzalez

• Ti
      27th of Aug, 2010

Hi, if you still have problems with UVC contact Joshua Garcia these are his e-mails jngclac@gmail.com and joshg@resortcom.com, he is a representative from UVC and claims to represent the board of directors, don´t stop and keep fighting for your money.