USPS - The United States Postal Service / numerous mails from unknown people

Hi, my complaint is numerous mails coming to my house and I have no idea who these people are. Their is one that comes here since I moved here. I went to the post office and spoke to the manger their with the first six months since I moved here and the mail kept on coming to my home. I even wrote wrong address and the mail kept coming to my home and I keep sending it back to the post office. Now I have my landlord mail coming here. Their is an additional new mail coming to my house as of today and I so tired of this I do not what to do next. I am tired of writing wrong address. This person have 4 mails that was delivered to my house this means this person is using my address. My Post office is located on Shannon Drive in East Baltimore, Maryland. Can the post office Read or did they ignore my complaint. I have been at this address for 3 1/2 years now and still getting 3 other peoples mails that do not live here.

Ca

Comments

• Br
      23rd of Nov, 2006

USPS Mail - Joliet, Illinois Postal Service

To whom it may concern,

I am an administrative assistant at a local Joliet Company, located off the intersection of Theodore and Broadway. Part of my job is to sort and pass out mail. This seems to be easy right? Wrong. For the past two months, I almost always receive mail that is not our company’s. So here I have a bin that is completely full which takes me about fifteen minutes to sort thru. Than I feel obligated to bring the mail to the rightful owner. Resulting in myself or a co worker either driving or running the mail over the company it is addressed to. I have called before to have this situation taken care of. They said that the issue would be resolved. I even once had a woman worker for the Joliet Postal Service refuse to take the mail that was not ours, and told me that I could wait till the next day and have it resent out. How is that fair to the people the mail belongs too?

There is one man who works for the Joliet Postal service, when the mail travels with him it seems to be the only time there are no problems.

I think someone needs to work a little harder at their job. Shame on them.

• Ge
      28th of Jun, 2007

I sent a package out via the Croton On Hudson Post Office, Croton,NY, 10520,on Feb.16,2007. It was never delivered Calls to the office were not acted on, visits to the office did not help.e-mails to the office and to the various departments were answered but never followed up. Letters to Consumer Affairs, Consumer Advocate, Postmasrter General, Board of Governers and my local Congressman were also not fruitful. A form 1000 was filed on May 1,2007. Still no action. This, in my estimation, is a case of significant mismanagement and blatant deficient practice. Not only have rates increased but service is and common courtesy is decreased. I would hope that their would be a Presidential Commission on Postal Service that would act on the behalf of the public and small business.

22nd of Apr, 2008

You think you have problems I sent for a CD from Aol.com it came with a magazine in a plastic cover. The postman took the CD out of the plastic bent the CD in half and put it in my mailbox. I called to the main # downtown filed two complaints the other was I came in saw mail in my box and I had packages so I couldn't take them out. I went in house and got busy doing different things totally forgot about the mail then I heard the door slam shut the mailman came took the mail out of the box and left! well I went looking for him found him asked was there a time limit on mail being in the box ? his reply was no maybe 10 days. Then I asked What happen to my mail then He said no mail in that box building so on.
    Now I know I was a little tired but I looked in the box window and saw two letters well in any case they still have him there I get mail maybe every 3 to 4 days or twice a week. I called back to the complaint line and there were no complaints under the file numbers given to me.
    He even looks like he's ###ed or has a mental problem everybody is scared to say anything to him and have had confrontations with him.
    I can't wait to move! I use the mail office in the next section of town.

23rd of Apr, 2008

How does putting a complaint here help?

• Si
      20th of Oct, 2008

I shipped a package in Oct 7th 2008 to CA priority mail. The costumer paid $1080 for the package plus $120 for the shipping, Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1395 7659 77. The package suppose to be there in 2 to 3 days as of today OCT 21st the package has not arrived yet. the online track and confirm said that the package was accepted on the 7th since than no clue where the package is

• Ha
      14th of Aug, 2018
    US Post Office - payment not received
    Chicago
    Illinois

I send envelope Cook County Treasurer 2017 Second Installment Property Tax Bill with payment at 07/11/2018 and is today 07/26/2018 the office no received nothing. We have mail box inside apartment building.

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    United States Postal Service [USPS] - Tracking Information

What value are you providing with tracking a package when you continually report :
    "The item is currently in transit to the next facility as of (date provided)."

In which facility is the package located? To which facility is the package going?

You used to report where the package is located and then where the package is going next.

Disgraceful!

• De
      21st of Aug, 2018
    US Post Office - Package delivery
    Glen Ellyn
    Illinois

Would love an address and contact for the US Post Office to seek a refund for horrible service. None of the categories on their website fit the description or type of issue I have.

• Cy
      21st of Aug, 2018
    US Postal Service - food
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

I had a very uncomfortable visit at red lobster location in Milwaukee Wisconsin at the Mayfair location. This was a to go order. I didnt check my order till I got home i was missing my biscuits and no silverware no lids for my sauce so it spilled everywhere and is was half done shrimp Alfredo noodles. Will never visit again.

• Pi
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    USPS / United States Postal Service - changing the address

I would to change my address because I didn't received the last card you send to me
    I found the scammers site with usps logo they charged me $49 for this operation however the usps told me that they charged only $1. I would like that you cancel this transaction immediately.

• Co
      16th of Oct, 2018
    United States Postal Service [USPS] - Voluntown Ct 06384
    Voluntown, Connecticut

The mail carrier is putting out mail in the back of the mailbox where we can't reach it. My husband has to put his cane out of the car window into the mailbox and pull mail out to reach it. Problem has been going on over 4 years.

12th of Nov, 2018
    USPS - shipping

USPS is the worse company ever, every day they get worse and worse, I wish companies had their own shipping services