USPS / bad business practice
Have problems with the N Quincy usps on hancock?
I bought a $120.00 item on ebay and the mail carrier left it on my doorstep. I live above a laundromat and it got stolen. They could have left a note and had us pick it up but they were to lazy to bring the item back for us to pick it up at the station. They are ###ed. Use any other delivery service but the usps because they dont care about your stuff. especially the north quincy, ma branch. They are the worst!
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy