Usps - Indianapolis, In / delay in tax refund!
We have lived at this address for 26 years. In 2006, our 2005 tax W2s were sent back to our employers. This caused an extended delay in our tax refund and subsequent plans for vacation. In addition, I confirmed with several other companies that our mail, although properly addressed was being returned. I complained repeatedly both to this web site and the post office directly and I was assured that the problem was fixed.
As of this complaint I have confirmed with several family members that 2006 Christmas cards sent to our address had been returned with yellow stickers indicating an occupant was not at our address. Also, we have confirmed that several credit card statements and business correspondence has been returned as “Not deliverable” and we are now getting phone calls from creditors. Some of those include Washington Mutual, Chase, Double Day Book Club, and several magazines to name a few. We are now scrambling to contact as many as we can to correct the now late payments and other complaints.
This is infuriating that we have to send in multiple complaints about this same problem. We have had the same mail box since the post office installed them for many years. This is a totally unacceptable situation. We are tired of repeated phone calls to the unresponsive and rude managers at our post office. In addition we have sent in DETAILED accounts of our continued problems with mail being returned. In one response we were told this was a simple database error and everything was fixed. This month (January 2007) we have discovered that our mail is being returned AGAIN. It is like they are trying to wipe us out of existence. We feel we will likely have to pay for some legal council to get this corrected. This is all quite infuriating to say the least. It is only getting worse.
More Usps - Indianapolis, In Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery
- United States Postal Service - general post office - deliveries