USPS / dont use paypal or buy your postage online for usps, always get the items scanned at po, they will steal them.
Prepaid services via website or Paypal
I use this service and pay over $400 weekly in postage for items shipped from my business, but for the past 4 or 5 months I have been have problems with items not scanned and no tracking information shown on website, it's like i pay for the items to be shipped, i take them and drop them at the post office and they just disappear, nobody at usps know anything about these packages because they don't scan them when u handle them to the agent. So My customers think I don't ship their packages and I end up losing my merchandise and my money because I have to refund the buyer. Plus the hassle of wasting time and money... Its frustrating. If you ship items via USPS take them directly to the post office and but insurance. If you are a company you better take your business elsewhere (UPS FedEx) because USPS don't care about your packages delivered, they are city employees, they don't care about doing the job right, they just do it and get their paycheck. TRUST ME, DONT USE USPS IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR PACKAGES DELIVERED
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not searching for my package.