USPS / poor customer service!
Living in a little town, usually means friendly, out-going people. In Terlton, OK the USPS need to upgrade the postmaster, to one that fits the description of anything but, rude and hateful. This POSTMASTER, does nothing other than talk on the phone to family and friends. When requesting that she get off her, lazy butt, and work she gets down right hateful. Tells me I need to have my key to get my mail out because she isn't going to get the mail for me once a week. #1. That is her job to get my mail when I am in a rush and have forgotten my key, and I AM THE PRIMARY BOX HOLDER. #2. She does not need to address the customer issue to whoever she is speaking with on the telephone. I believe this breaks some kind of privacy act. I don't need the mail to pay my bills, nearly every company has the pay online service. COME ONE USPS, YOUR LOSING MONEY B/C OF PEOPLE LIKE HER!!!
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - over stuffing mailbox
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package delivered
- USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) - waiting time always 1 to 2 hours 
- US Post Office - the company as a whole
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - payment method and shipment arrival