Usenet.nl — misleading subscription plans
As you can see from the screenshots of the email correspondences, I made myself clear that I do not wish to subscribe and that I request cancellation so that I would not be charged after my Free Trial period. (05/06/2017)
Yes, I got a confirmation mail after a day.(05/08/2017) However, I found out that on "My Subscription" Tab, there was a False subscription that I NEVER mentioned. It seemed like the membership was canceled during the 14days of Free Trial period but somehow I was automatically subscribed to a new plan that is called "Compact" right after the Free Trial. I requested for my account to be deleted...
Usenet.l is putting me in a spot where I have to pay when the Free Trial ends for a service that I cancelled! This is downright scam.
So I called then and failed to reach them about 30 times because of "heavy volume". I messaged them again to make myself perfectly clear that I requested cancellation of free trial and to delete all my future plans and my data immediately. (05/08/2017)I haven't been messaged back.
Usenet.nl should delete all my future plans(They are fake! I never requested them!) and my account. I am constantly telling them that I didn't use their service and that I will not use them in the future.
More Usenet.nl Complaints & Reviews
- Usenet.nl - fraud 
- Usenet.nl - they keep trying to steal my money after I canceled membership 
- Usenet.nl - usenet - commiting fraud on a daily basis and they think its ok.. 
- Usenet.nl - steer clear 
- Usenet.nl - debt collection service 
- Usenet.nl - usenet service 
- Usenet.nl - account 
- Usenet.nl - usenet is a thief 
- Usenet.nl - free trial prior to subscription
- Usenet.nl - don't ever submit your account details to usenet