USBI / Fraudulent Charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I have a charge of $41.42 I never asked for this "service" and do not want it. I have no idea where this charge came from and I can promise you I will not pay it. It is time these scamming theives were turned over for prosecution. These useless people are ripping off working people and it is time it stops. ATT should not be allowing these theives to add charges to our bills without calling us to confirm we asked for these services.

Comments

• Ki
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I noticed this USBI company had all of a sudden been charging my Qwest phone bill. They claim that my (ex) wife signed up for it on the internet, but refused to answer an questions regarding what web site. They were quick to "cancel my account" and advised I will be billed one more time. I have tried to get a supervisor on the phone, but they are always in a meeting, or not in the office. (probably plotting their next scam) Strangely enough, I have gotten the same phone rep both times I've called. Hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had to deal with these guys. They should be put in jail for this crap.