USBI / unuthorized service
I, like many others, opened my Qwest bill to find new charges from a company I know nothing about for services I couldn'd decipher. I called and left a message for an explaination and recieved a call back the following morning. I was told this was for a long distance plan I had ordered online (No I didn't, I have unlimited on my home phone, and cell) she even read to me my e mail address. She cancelled the order and told me I wouldn't be credited for the amount. I was told I would be sent a copy of the email confirmation and have yet to see it. I had to call back to speak with a supervisor who told me I would have my memeory of ordering this jogged when I see the email. She then told me I had refused the email. I will call again tomorrow and speak to Tyler, her "supervisor".
I did contact my service provider and they will not be paying USBI and will stop further charges. How infuriating, these little scammers and thieves!
More USBI Complaints & Reviews
- USBI - Fraud and cheating 
- USBI - Scam charges 
- USBI - Unauthorized charges 
- USBI - telephone Service Fraud
- USBI - Did't authorize service 
- USBI - 3rd party unauthorized billing added to a computer phone line
- USBI - Incorrect billing information 
- USBI - Misleading telemarketers 
- USBI - Long-distance phone service
- USBI - USBI uses deceptive sales practices