USBI / Awful everything

This low life company contacted me and stated that Verizon would no longer be providing long distance phone service. Upon contacting Verizon I was told that this was not true and I had been scammed. However I would have to pay to cancel the service which i did.I'm still being billed monthly and can't seem to get any help from Verizon or any entity. It seems that there should be protections in place for this type of fraud. I'm contacting the bureau of consumer affairs and the better business bureau and in talks with an attorney about a class action law suit.

Va

Comments

Li
  13th of Oct, 2008

Yes! USBI did about the same thing to me, just different company involved (MCI). I'm in the process of writing complains to the three company's involved also the better business bureau, the public Utility commissions and the Attorney general! USBI'S customer service is SO RUDE! You can't even understand them half the time and they don't even try to help you just transfer you to a different company or a different department!!THEY STINK!!!

Mi
  18th of Nov, 2010

I have had a experience much like this and others. Class action would be great. Also, regulatory and oversight entities seem asleep at the wheen and totally indifferent. I am emmetmo@netzero.com. Would like to share stories and combine. MPM