Usave Car Rental / Blaming customer for employee mistakes
I rented a car in April 2008 for an 11 day vacation. On day 2 the break fluid light came on. When I called the company they graciously swapped it out for a van and I was off on my way. In June I received a toll violation for running a toll in the car I had traded in. My best guess is it was the employee taking it for repairs that committed the crime. When the swapped out the car they did not update my rental agreement to show the van. They refused to help me even though I knew the name of the employee that swapped out the car and the employee that checked in the van. The owner Jeff even went so far as to say to me on the phone "too bad, unless I had a picture of the van license plate he was not going to do anything”. So I guess the customer is responsible for paperwork errors and toll violations made by their employees. I would not recommend that anyone rent from them.
More Usave Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Usave Car Rental` - Scam and cheating! 
- U - Save Car Rental - service 
- U-Save Orlando, FL Airport - Did Not Honor Reservation and Dumped me off at another rental car company without telling me what was going on.
- U-Save - Worst Customer Service and rental ever!
- U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America - Car rental scam
- [Resolved] U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America - $400 deposit not disclosed, fraudulent company
- U-Save - The owner of the car lot was very unprofessional 
- U-Save - Illegal tags - Horrible Service - Crappy wrecked car
- U-Save - Fraudulent Practices
- U - Save Car Rental - I strongly discourage use of U-Save in Orlando