USAA / auto insurance/money management.
Ok, this is what happened. I been banking with USAA for almost 3 years. Last november I just bought a car and chose USAA as my auto insurance. The insurance lasted 6 months. It expired May 5th, 2011. On May 7th I went with State Farm insurance. May 13th I realized USAA insurance had auto-renewal, but I already joined State Farm. USAA insurance took out $370. I called USAA and told them it was a mistake. I had USAA canceled and they set it up to where I get the $370 back in my checking account at USAA. I made this call Sat. May 14th. They started the process on Monday and they said it be 3-5 days. Well that left me we little money to manage with. I checked Wed, nothing. Thursday, nothing. Friday, still nothing. It's been 5 days already and still nothing. I'm living off of $2. I called them today and told them about it. So they reprocess it and said I won't see it till Mon or Tues. WTF?! I been waiting for that money like they said. Took 3-5 days nothing. Now I got to to wait another 3 days to get my money? USAA was very unorganized with this and I trusted them until this day now I'm not sure if I can trust them.
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - usaa military affiliate visa & master credit cards
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - claims, customer service, electronic deposits, all equals time wasted
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - "secured" credit card cancellation
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car loan
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - mortgage