Us SearchUnauthorized Debit Card Charge

1 Review updated:

I was charged $19.95 and $19.98, in the same day. Forgot to mention, there is usually a phone number following INT* US Search and it is: [protected]. I have NEVER in my life been to this website, let alone ordered services. My bank is resolving the issue and I hope it doesn't take too long. Something seriously needs to be done. Taking money from people, that I'm sure in most cases don't have alot to begin with. Outrageous!!!

Comments

• Us
      Jan 18, 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like the opportunity to assist you.

US Search is an internet based company. We collect and compile public records and publicly available information. We offer services like background checks, people searches, and phone number look-ups. Additionally, US Search offers a variety of promotions and services during the checkout process on our website. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the US Search website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.