US Post Office / awful, awful, awful
I lived in London UK for four years and had my mail forwarded to me. In the spring of 2008 I canceled the mail forward and asked that mail be sent to my home in Portland. I returned to Portland in July with a nice stack of mail waiting. Mail arrived over then next few days, then I joined Netflix. They kept sending me DVDs but none of them were ever delivered. I called USPS and they investigated. There was no improvement and I discovered other mail was being redirected back to London. After 5 calls to USPS I now am receiving no mail at all!!! So instead of fixing the problem of some of my mail getting through and some not, they fixed it so I get NO MAIL at all!!!
Each time they tell me someone will call and of the 5 calls I have made only two were returned.
More US Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - Antique taken from front porch
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not receiving my parcel packages
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing priority mail package
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - order lost or missing, not received
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken