Us Cash Advance / SCAM Collection Agency

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been dealing with the same scenarios of a scam where Indian accented people tried to harass and scam me out some money saying that I owed money to a Pay day loan company. Here is the latest use of fake names and numbers: Mark Johnson [protected] (Alabama area code) and Daniel Jackson [protected] claiming he was Spring Hill FL area. When I asked to verify this information with this so called loan company, Daniel Jackson told me to call US Cash Advance at [protected], when I did, a lady answered with an Indian accent. That's when I figured out it was a scam. They had my social security number and my addresses email and home. All my phone numbers. I have contacted my bank and credit reporting agencies.

Ja
Mar 30, 2013

Comments

1st of Apr, 2013

UPDATE: Another guy called today using a fake name as Martin Jacob phone number (508) 955-0285. Same scam and Indian accent.

• Sn
      31st of Jul, 2013

How do you get rid of these people???? I told them to stop, that they were scammers so it quit for about a month. Now they are back!!! This lady is telling me about an account I closed over 7 years ago but is saying I had a payday advance one year ago into that account! NOT!!! Any suggestions???