US Airways Mastercard — So Called 'Perks'
US Mastercard is offered with the promotion that you will get two $99 companion tickets to fly US Airways. What they don't tell you is that the certificates come in August and you have to book within 2 months. If they had told me that somewhere in the information before I signed up at least I would have been forewarned. The ad said only that you got the companion tickets... I was stupid enough to think that they were good for the year.
I complained about it and they sent me another certificate. I wrote them and told them that the certificate they sent me had expired. Their answer was that a new one would be coming as soon as my year was up. No attempt to make the customer happy whatsoever.
This $99 companion fare is being misrepresented. They need to be upfront about what the program is and what the offer is so you don't feel scammed.
Shame on US Airways for allowing Barclays to do this!
More US Airways Mastercard Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule 
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer 
- US Airways - customer service 
- US Airways - Military refund of flights 
- US Airways Master Card - customer service 
- USAirways - Didn't tell me about canceled flight! 
- Us Airways And Ventura Security In Dominican Republic - Physically restrained from Boarding a plane
- US Airways - Sloppy customer service reimbursement of Airline tickets
- US Airways - Gate Agent - Phoenix
- Usairways Credit Card - free ticket