US Airways / Unacceptably rude with total disregard for customers time
In my 52 years I have never experienced such a lack of respect.
With the unemployment at 10%, why would you employ the rudest of the rude for customer service?
Long 47 hour trip (should have been 10) in short:
1. WRONG NAME ON RESERVATIONS
2. WRONG FLIGHT INFO ON TICKET
3. LATE FLIGHT CAUSED US TO MISS CONNECTING FLIGHT
4. NEXT FLIGHT CANCELLED, BUT WE WERE TOLD ALL WAS ON TIME 5 MINS BEFORE WE GOT TO THE GATE!
5. STAY AT SEEDY RAMADA INN
6. FIGHT IN MORING CANCELED (AFTER GETTING TO AIRPORT AND 4 HOURS SLEEP)
7. NEXT FLIGHT OVERBOOKED
8. NEXT FLIGHT OVERBOOKED
9. FINALLY DID GET ON A FLIGHT, BUT WAS TOLD WITH OUR ATTITUDE (WHICH WAS RELATIVELY CALM) WE WOULD NOT GET ON A FLIGHT. LUCKILY HER SUPERVISOR WAS THERE AND WE GOT A TICKET!!
From the many stories I have heard now about US Airways, it is amazing to me they are still in business. Hope we aren't going to be bailing them out and supporting their deliberate mismanagement and incompetency’s.
More US Airways Complaints & Reviews
- US Airways - Ticket Price, Change Fee, Guaranteed Air Fare Rule 
- US Airways Mastercard - Free ticket offer 
- US Airways - customer service 
- US Airways - Military refund of flights 
- US Airways Mastercard - So Called 'Perks' 
- USAirways - Didn't tell me about canceled flight! 
- Us Airways And Ventura Security In Dominican Republic - Physically restrained from Boarding a plane
- US Airways - Sloppy customer service reimbursement of Airline tickets
- US Airways - Gate Agent - Phoenix
- Usairways Credit Card - free ticket