UPS / service

1 Zelienople, PA, United States

I had refused one package with specific tracking number and driver saw a note and sent 6 of my other packages back to the sender. I have attempted for hours to have packages held at the service center or redelivered but everyone i talked to just keeps telling me that there is nothing they can do. spend 2 full hours being asked to repeat my address over and over again. Every time i do person on the other side said, well i do see that packages are being sent to the shipper now and you will have to contact shipper. When i said i did, she goes back and repeats the whole line of questioning. She did this about 6 times. i asked to speak with the supervisor and she said ok. Kept me on hold for 30 min and this person Mel with employee id PZB1EXV takes a call. Dance goes on for another 10 min and i asked if she is a supervisor or a lead. To my surprise she was just another rep. She would not get me a supervisor on the phone. As i'm writing this i'm still on hold. I will never use UPS again in my life, This was by far the worst customer service experience and worst delivery service out there. I see UPS guys leave packages out in the rain, all over the place. I would not trust them again with any of my delivery.

Sa