UPS / ups delivery people!

Pleasant Valley, NY, United States Review updated:
Last week we were waiting for a package to be delivered from California. We had our tracking verification number and we had payed by credit card for our purchase. The company had our home address on our invoice, credit card statement and delivery tracking notice on the internet. Good thing I made copies of everything. UPS now illegally enters your vehicles because they are too lazy at night to knock on your door. We were home, inside and the UPS delivery man not only put CAR as our address on the tracking invoice they opened our car and placed the package inside. That is breaking and entering in the U.S. I have copies of everything I am saying here. They now break into your home in New York so they do not have to knock and have you sign at night. Why deliver then at night. Unbelievable. In New York now anyone even a UPS delivery man can enter your car or home if they want to, and if you ask the police for help they tell you to be quiet or you will be taken to court. I know I tried 2 times to get help. I was threatened with being taken to court and told to be quiet. Another thing it said right on the package we had to sign and they never even had us do that. So beware if you are forced to have them deliver (like we are now) they will break into your car if they FEEL like it.

Comments

Al
  2nd of Jul, 2008
If the car was unlocked they did not break in. They should have got a signature though. If they did not they had to forge your name because the DIAD will not let them complete the stop without a signature.
Ur
  24th of Jul, 2009
wow u are an idiot, they are just trying to deliver and not bother you. calm yourself and quit it with the legal talk - u cleary don't know your ###

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Logo United Parcel Service of America [UPS]
Overall Satisfaction Rating