Universal Technical Services / Nordic Track Treadmill / do not stand behind their products

Have been dealing with uts for over 2 months. Have now been told motor is on back order for at least 2-4 weeks.Not only should people go after uts they should also go after the business that has sold them the unit.I have contacted sears which inevitably took my money but they say they are contracted with nordic track.The lady who answered the phone was from the womans apparel dept.When I explained to her who I was wanting to talk to she said it was know amongst sears employees that they were having a problem with nordic track.I then called sears national number where I was told they could not help me shouldnt they stand behind something they sell?

Sk

Comments

• Va
      13th of Jul, 2018

Don't ever buy their warranty, they don't help you so long, till your service expires, and their rude employees would tell you that your warranty has been expired.
    At the time of purchasing my treadmill at Sears, my husband was not given a booklet, so I never knew that I had to keep my treadmill indoors, so the belt needs to be changed, they are not changing because it has not been indoors, it has been in the garage, they said that's not indoors, they must be kidding, they took my money and did no service, I am very frustrated from loosing my money and time...