United States Postal Service [USPS] / fraud and corruption at usps

One of Priority mail pieces sent to the US was undelivered returned to me after 4 months (opened, resealed with USPS tape, contents intact, with comments such as NIXIE, RETURN TO SENDER, UNABLE TO FORWARD, been sent to USPS MRC Atanta only 10 days after I mailed it, so it was sitting somewhere for 4 months past Atlanta?). The tracking record had some comment to DESTROY it actually, but 4 months later, all opened up and resealed it was finally returned to me. It's very confusing why are they doing all this?

I mailed it Priority again after verifying the delivery address, availability, awareness of the recipient etc. After some weeks it got stuck around NYC past the infamous ISC NY, where it was headed for (the recipient in the NYC area with a very simple amnd easy to find private house address). Long story short. I complained to the USPS and they expressed apology that my mail has disappeared. It's not the first time, so I sent complaints to important places including DJT and informed the USPS that I am not giving up and that I have invited investigation and audit of the USPS.

Weirdly enough the tracking record for my item has became removed from USPS website and now only the following text in red font is showing up "Status: Label Created, not yet in system" (perhaps they are sending it back to me again?).

What's even weirder that my USPS account has been removed and or my password was changed. The USPS password recovery no longer works, and it did work before!

Ever since around 2009 (or a bit earlier) there's something really sinister going on at the USPS and if this was some poor Third World country i would just block it, but the US? Internet is teeming with concerned posts about mail disappearance, severe multi-month delays, or other weird events on the USPS side, both internal and inbound international.

The problem ZIP code is 10703. Perhaps this zip is especially corrupt or useless? As they don't seem to want and to try and to be able to deliver anything to this zip code, even when a phone number is added to the envelope with an already easy street address (private residence without any confusing elements such as apartment numbers). The recipient at this ZIP code confirmed having huge problems with mail and USPS acting unprofessionally.

Dear US citizens, please get together and press your government to audit, deeply investigate the USPS and do it now, before you lose it.

United States Postal Service [USPS]

Dr
Dec 12, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Jan, 2019

I have been sending Registered mail to various Federal agencies especially to the US Courts but the USPS site says that you cannot track registered mail and the Indian Government sites shows only when the item was booked and when it left Cochin and nothing more as to what happened to the package.

On 8-13-2018 the Clerk of the US Supreme Court sent me a package which is date sensitive under tracking LC923048363US franked by the US POST OFFICE at the Clerk's Office of the US Supreme Court in D.C.in the sum of $28.52 but according to the tracking number this item was delivered in ISRAEL on 31st December 2018, while the envelop contained my correct address in India, i.e after a lapse of 4 months and 17 days late. Why this took 4 months and 17 days to reach me in India while the USPS tracking showed that the item was delivered in ISRAEL.

Secondly why cannot the USPS keep track of registered mail sent to the US as most of the mail are time sensitive in court filing. Another piece of mail sent to the US court as per tracking reached in New York and thereafter it disappeared and the Indian postal authorities refunded me peanuts, although it cost me a fortune and the contents were judicial corruption about a prominent member of a law firm whose chairman is the subject of investigation. Are there political conspiracies going on either in USA or in India or at both places when registered mail disappear and getting lost after it landed in New York.