United States Postal Service / scam
The USPS is running a SCAM to make extra money!
I work in a mailroom at my job, and we get a lot of returned envelopes from the USPS marked "no such address".
There is NOTHING wrong with these envelopes we mail out, because we have to double check the addresses before we send them out. We also have checked EVERY single return we get like this, and ALL of the addresses are CORRECT!!! They are spelled correctly, they have the correct street numbers, street names, zip codes, suite numbers, etc... We even check with the sites themselves to make sure the addresses are still the same, and they are. And these are sites that have been there for many years!!
Yet we keep getting return after return of these envelopes we mail out...and YES, they DO have postage on them when they go out!!!
Yet we get them back and have to remail them AGAIN, having to RESTAMP them AGAIN, sometimes three or four times!!!
This is a USPS SCAM!!!
So if the things you mail out keep coming back and there is nothing wrong with it, this is why...they are scamming you for MORE wasted postage!!!
More United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy