United States Postal Service / delivery of mail or lack of

1 Houma Gray, LA, United States Review updated:

I moved from Gray La to Houma La January 9th 2009. I put in a change of address on the 9th.I called the post office to see if they recived my change form and I was informed it never was put in the computer.So I put in a second change and it went thrue.It has been 15 days now and I still have not recived any forwarded mail.I have recived a few things at my new address but I have not recived mail from a few people I know for a fact sent me something.My company has sent my W2 twice and I have not recived either of them. When I call I just get the run around from everyone.Both post offices, the 1800 number and the consumer affairs people all have no idiea how to help me and they are rude to me.I'm very pissed off about this since I get checks in the mail from jobs I do online.The post office is messing with my money wich is taking away from my familys needs.I don't know how to get them to forward my mail. It took them 2 weeks to finally approve delivery of mail to my new address so in that time I know mail was sent here but not delivered and without tracking I get no help.So what am I to do make everyone pay for tracking to make sure my mail gets here?

Comments

• Je
      14th of Apr, 2009

I open the mail at my job. The mail gets later and later everyday. Today it is 4:24 P.M. and the mail still has not come. One day about 4-6 weeks ago, it did not show up then either.
    What could possibly take so long?????

16th of Sep, 2010

I am a Chicago Illinois resident. The last piece of mail I've received was 8/30/2010. When I went to the post office in my area, I was informed the my normal postal carrier was on vacation. I then requested to the clerk to see if any mail had been left at the branch. The clerk was very rude and irate with me, as if I did something wrong. I 'm just very concerned in the time lapse of my mail delivery. I am cancer patient, and I receive most of my medicine via mail. I havent had any problems with my mail delivery in the past, and this lapse has put me behind in my dosage schedule. Is there any way someone can investigate this matter? I currently reside in the 60637 area.