United Part Supply / not having the ordered part
The absolute worst customer service experience i have ever had. Ordered a kit, did not get all the parts in this kit. I called serveral times and talked with someone that kept telling me he would check into it and get back to me. They never called me back. I finally got ahold of them and told them i wanted to return the parts. Another couple of days waiting for the return dept. to email me. I called again, then they sent me the info. And then i found out that they will charge a restocking fee of 50%. There were several phone calls to them that were very frustating. They told me it will be 30 to 60 days to get a refund. Don't ever pay with a check because you get a discount, that was a mistake i made. You can't call your credit card company and have them dispute it for you, and you get screwed without getting kissed by united part supply.
More United Part Supply Complaints & Reviews
- United Part Supply - viking parts 
- United Part Supply - fraud 
- United Part Supply - didn't ship as promised, overcharged 
- United Part Supply - scam to get your order 
- United Part Supply - tryin to sell furnace parts 
- United Part Supply - furnace filter
- United Part Supply - fraud by this company 
- United Part Supply - they don't give no refund for anything any reason
- United Part Supply - stay away from them
- United Part Supply - sending the wrong parts!