United Part Supply / not having the ordered part

1 FL, United States Review updated:

The absolute worst customer service experience i have ever had. Ordered a kit, did not get all the parts in this kit. I called serveral times and talked with someone that kept telling me he would check into it and get back to me. They never called me back. I finally got ahold of them and told them i wanted to return the parts. Another couple of days waiting for the return dept. to email me. I called again, then they sent me the info. And then i found out that they will charge a restocking fee of 50%. There were several phone calls to them that were very frustating. They told me it will be 30 to 60 days to get a refund. Don't ever pay with a check because you get a discount, that was a mistake i made. You can't call your credit card company and have them dispute it for you, and you get screwed without getting kissed by united part supply.

Comments

• St
      7th of Apr, 2011

Oh My!! This is exactly the kind of reviews i did not want to see!! I am ready to pull my hair out over these fools. I ordered a part for $480.00 for my heater and needed it really bad as it was the coldest days we had here in Chicago and i was with no heat. To my luck (or i thought it was good luck!!) they had it so i ordered it and waited everyday for that damn thing. After over a week of waiting i decided to cal to see where my part was. Well they put the wrong address on the shipping invoice and conveniently it was a number address on my street that doesnt exist so after a few attempts to deliver it to a non existing house ups sent it back to United Part Supply. So i never even seen the thing and froze my butt off waiting for it. Well at least i could get my refund and call it a wash right?? WRONG!!! store credit and not even $480 in store credit. $240 because for some reason it costs 50% of the price to restock it. This is terrible business and i can not believe the scam artists that they are. I initially thought that it was just an error but after reading all this i do believe it was a well thought out plan because it probably wasnt even the right part. But i will not give up!! These fools are giving me back my $480 in the same form i paid them one way or another!!!