United Parcel Service [UPS] / delivery left at wrong house

I placed an order for something I needed prior to Thanksgiving weekend and I paid extra for it to be received Wednesday, Nov. 22nd. Not only did my pkg rcv no priority handling and was out for delivery for 11 hours before being delivered, but it was delivered to a neighbor's home. The UPS dispatch in Nashua, NH called and said the driver clearly remembers a blue Chevy truck in the driveway, however, I don't have a blue Chevy truck. This morning, I realized I can see a house through the woods that has a blue Chevy truck, but I am very uncomfortable on Thanksgiving going to ask if they have my pkg. How is it that with gps technology a driver can deliver a pkg to the wrong house, especially when their house #is clearly wrong if he had read the mailboxes. The drivers typically cannot even walk my pkgs to my front door and leave them at the end of a walkway in lieu of taking 15 steps to put it under my front overhang so they leave pkgs in the elements, or throw them up against my garage doors. This is just clearly someone who does not take pride in his job and rushes. I am a customer, I pay for services and I am disgusted with UPS. I order a lot online and they are the worst at taking care with your orders. With the volume of deliveries to my home the driver SHOULd know my house, but they don't because they don't have a regular driver.

Pr