United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / re. ups delivery drivers poor service

For the umteenth time, the driver did not bother to deliver Amazon's package to my apartment... he just dropped it off at the manager's office. This happens 9 times out of 10 that I check on-line wondering why my package wasn't delivered as expected, and then I see that it was "given to receptionist" at manager's office or "left with Mr. Smith at front office ", etc, etc.
Now, I am 77 years old, have multiple medical problems, live alone, and rarely drive. I do most of my shopping on-line for those reasons, and I expect my purchases to be delivered to my apt. as directed.
I am at home most of the time, and all of the time when Im expecting a delivery, but your drivers are so lazy they just drop packages off at the nearest building, the manager's office, rather than go less than a block more to deliver to the proper address.
With UPS this happens no matter what is being delivered, be it books, microwaves, vacuum cleaners, etc. Because of this on-going problem I recently told Amazon that Im seriously considering refraining from doing any further business with them and pay someone (on my mimimal income) to shop for me.
Your drivers need to be inserviced re. what is expected of them and consequences given for terrible job performance. It would be an excellent idea to mail questionnaires to all your customers-- if you really want to improve customer satisfaction.

Pa