United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / delivery
We have short hours due to the Holiday. We have a sign on our door that we are closed at 1:00 OM. Yesterday the UPS driver did not show up to our business during the morning for delivery. I called UPS, while on the phone the driver pulled up across the street for deliver, so the UPS operator told me she would stay on the phone to see if he would come by. I was looking out my window the whole time and he never came by. So she told me someone would call me within an hour. No one called. I was here until 2 PM. I went to staples and swung back by around 2:15 and he had left a notice on the door.
So again today we were waiting for our delivery which we knew was on the truck out for delivery after tracking. He didn't come. So I drove around and found him a few buildings over and he told me he would get here when he gets here. Then he told me he had nothing for us.
He was a smart butt. And I don't appreciate it. When I got back to my office the tracking showed he tried to deliver and the business was closed. All untrue. He was lazy and didn't want to come by.
I called and was told I would get a call within an hour. I'm waiting.
I'm the owner of this business if this person worked for me I would fire him.
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery drivers speeding through my neighborhood
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery services
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups truck needs repairs
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - packages being dropped off in the middle of the entryway with no notice
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver driving truck