United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / delivery

1 Hayward, CA, United States Review updated:

I had a freight shipment scheduled for delivery on a Friday. I was left a message on the answering machine that due to certain issues the delivery was rescheduled for Monday...OK it happens. I took the day off from work so as to be present for the delivery. NO DELIVERY. On Tuesday morning checking with UPS showed that the shipment was not scheduled at all for delivery! It was in LIMB). I had not received any calls or E mails. After calls to "Jay" and "Lebron" who said they were going to arrange the delivery and inform me. Nothing happened. After call t0 "Amber" who transferred me to the "delivery clerk" and then to the shipping dock with another transfer to a answering machine where I left a message that was never returned, I talked to "Carol" who then transferred me to the "delivery clerk" who said it was now too late to do anything and that delivery will be scheduled for next day. I will keep my fingers crossed. It seems that the last 10-15 miles from the UPS site to here is a very long way!

Bo
Sep 18, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      20th of Sep, 2018

They really are the worst. I live in a four family house and I'm on the second floor in the rear of the building. I left MANY notes on the door explaining I AM HOME all day (work from there) and there's no doorbell. They will not leave my package after I left the delivery attempt notice on the door with my signature accompanied by the note. I called their customer service explaining this problem after they notified me they were going to send my package back, and all they could say was "our drivers don't have phones, they can't call you, and there's no guarantee we can deliver your package". WTF? I can't get an item I paid for because my landlord won't install a [censored]ing doorbell?! Wrong, just WRONG! If I left my signature there AND I put in writing to please JUST LEAVE IT, I should get my damn package! They really need to change their policies!