United Healthcare / stay away
I have had endless problems with United Healthcare over the past year. They have dropped me from the plan and claimed computer problems. It took 3 months to fix that and get a new card with my name on it. They told my chiropractic office that I didn't have chiropractic coverage twice! I called and they confirmed that I did have coverage. I have filed claims that are still unpaid. Lastly, I just had surgery and they are only covering about half of the physical therapy sessions that are needed for recovery.
I'm not sure why they have the word "care" in their name because it is obvious that they do not give a dam.
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United HealthCare Services - supplemental insurance 
- United HealthCare Services - employee
- United HealthCare Services - medication/ prescription
- United HealthCare Services - cancellation of product
- United HealthCare Services - independent pharmacy contracting