Care Plus Health Plans Inc Logo

Care Plus Health Plans Inc

Having problems with Care Plus Health Plans Inc?

Care Plus Health Plans Inc reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 8, 2012. The latest review Customer Service was posted on May 4, 2021. Care Plus Health Plans Inc has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Care Plus Health Plans Inc has resolved 0 complaints.

Care Plus Health Plans Inc Customer Service Contacts

11430 NW 20th Street Suite 300
Doral, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Care Plus Health Plans Inc Customer Service. Initial Care Plus Health Plans Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Care Plus Health Plans Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Care Plus Health Plans Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Care Plus Health Plans Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Care Plus Health Plans Inc Complaints & Reviews

Care Plus Health Plans IncCustomer Service

I work for a medical office and called trying to get authorization for physical therapy. After being on hold for 30 minutes someone answers. I explain that I work for Dr. Smith and am trying to get physical therapy authorization for a mutual patient. The representative asked me if it was capitated or not. I told her that I am not sure what capitated means. Then she hangs up the phone...

How do people get away from this. I asked others in the office if they have had similar experiences. They all said that everyone that they talk to acts like they hate their job and don't want to talk to you.

If possible I would avoid this company for your health insurance needs.

CarePlusTheir policy is deny, deny and deny

My wife and I both have the CarePlus Advantage Plan Insurance (CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.) . My wife went to our dentist (cleaning and check-up) and they took our plan, but I went later and was told they no longer were accepting the plan; because they had denied payment by the processing firm and when they called to find ot why. they would not accept calls. We called CarePlus and ask which dentist were on the list . They gave us one about 20 miles from our home, we called and they said the took CarePlus, set an appointment, we went and when we got there we were told they they no longer accept CarePlus.

My wife was having some back problems and ask our primary care Dr.if he would give an ok to try a chiropractor, he fillled out the form for using the chiropractor. They filed the claim, and on the next vist we were told they no longer would take CarePlus because they were denied payment.

From what I see, CarePlus is probably using outside companies to process its claims and their policy is deny, deny and deny.