United Healthcare / claims appeal
United Healthcare's website is out dated. The list of physicians is not at all updated. The patient ends up calling each phone number listed in the website only to find that "THE NUMBER IS NOT IN SERVICE"
And after hours if not days of trying you eventually find a doctor and get the treatment. Then comes the worst part. They reject the cliams and have you pay the entire amount. They have tons of reasons to reject your claim. Completely disorganized.
NEVER EVER GET ANY OF UNITED HEALTHCARE INSURANCE PLANS AGAIN!
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United HealthCare Services - unethical behaviour
- UMR - knee surgery denied
- United HealthCare Services - poor customer service
- United HealthCare Services - janumet tablet
- United HealthCare Services - appeal denial, dos aug. 10, 2015