Union Supply Directtrying to get a refund on a canceled order

This is a terrible company and very bad bad customer service: I have called the office numerous times, to see why I have not received this refund and have been put on hold for over 30 minutes each time, one representative marianna, said "we are busy", I asked for supervisor to assured me she was doing the refund now. She too put me on hold for 30 minute, her name was jessica, I am on hold right now on phone waiting again for supervisor or someone that can get this refund to me, and they put me on hold then hung up. I called back and talked to a "supervisor" adalen, who the representative assured me the refund was being done, again... Lol.. What a joke, and it would be 3-5 days again. I am very, very upset! I would like have the owner of this companys email address, as I do not know what else to do! This is a shame, and poor customer service. You can call me at [protected], or email me. This is theft of my money, as you have kept it. They kept assuring me it would take 3-5 business days, and it has been over two weeks.

St