Ultra Shield Wood warranty / Refuse to repair
My husband and I, we bought a dinnette and hutch set worth more than $2, 500.00. I called Ultra Shield's office to log surface water damage on the dining table and a crack on the side of the leaf, to extend the table. The facade of the glass hutch has oak panels which is part of the hutch decor and it is warped. We paid a 5-year warranty for this dinette set and they refused to repair.
The surface of the dinning table has rough patches on it although I did condition the set every now and then. We bought this set from Roomful Express and since Roomful Express is using Ultra Shield Wood - we won't be going back to Roomful Express or any other furniture companies, who uses Ultra Shield. Never again, will we buy any other warranties from any furniture stores.
More Ultra Shield Wood warranty Complaints & Reviews
- UltraShield - Scam and cheating 
- UltraShield - Warranty 
- Ultra Shield Fabric Protection - Damage leather
- Ultra Shield - Don't purchase 
- ultra shield leather cleaner/conditioner - warranty 
- UltraShield - ultrasheild warranty on bonded leather sectional
- UltraShield - lazy boy recliner
- UltraShield - pet insurance on furniture
- UltraShield - refund
- UltraShield - Protection Plan