Ulta / Ulta.com / lack of service on all levels

United States, California, Huntington Beach Review updated:
Ulta / Ulta.com
Huntington Beach
I order something online over a month ago and I still have not receive the item (the website says seven to ten business days). I have done what I feel like is more then I should have to do to get my order (five hours on the phone with customer service without actually getting through, using the option to leave a message not one but twice...never heard from anyone, gone to the store six times...no help, and sent two emails with no response).
So since I was unable to get through to the company the way that they have set up, I decided to handle it a different way, I went to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and discovered something very upsetting; there were no complaints for Ulta. Obviously this cannot be true because there are pages of complaints about Ulta and their lack of service, so I am urging anyone who has ever had a problem with this company to take a minute from their busy schedules and file a complaint at BBB.com
My hope is that if I get enough people to file a complaint and make Ulta acknowledge their poor service and hopefully change the way the treat their customers.

A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
This same thing happened to us. My daughter ordered a free sample, now there are deducting money from my checking account, $78.00 for the FREE SAMPLE.
N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Actually, Ulta requires a purchase to receive a free sample... sounds like your daughter knew exactly what she was doing and that it wasn't only a FREE sample.

Ulta Beauty Logo Ulta Beauty