Ulta Salon / hair service

1 12430 K PlazaOmaha, NE, United States Review updated:

Date of the incident: Had 4-5 appointments between September and October 2015. I went in, to a stylist I had been seeing for over 2 years, and showed a picture of silver hair that I wanted. After the stylist attempted three time to dye by brown hair to silver (and charged each time even though the silver did not take), the stylist said we would have to bleach my hair. In a span of one month, she bleached my hair 4-5 times. The last visit, she bleached it and then colored it and it came out bright blue. She then dried my hair and used a hot curling iron. I left the salon with my hair crumbling off and broken off all over my head. My hair is completely destroyed and at no point was it close to what I wanted. Not only that, but she never admitted that my hair was fried and never offered a refund or tried to repair my hair in any way. I spent over $1, 000 for my hair to be ruined. I had to pay a different salon to begin repairing treatments and also had to cut off over 6 inches off of my hair because it was so badly damaged.

Ulta Salon
Ulta Salon

Sm
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Me
      10th of Feb, 2016

It was the worse haircut/style I have ever had. Color didn't even cover the gray roots. The stylist acted totally clueless. Was very clear on what I wanted. 112.00$ I was shaking when I left. The worst!!