Ulta / company theft
My best friend got married in March, and all 7 bridesmaids went to Ulta for pre-wedding makeup and hair so we'd know what to do the day of the wedding. We were charged $65 for hair/makeup. We asked the MANAGER of the salon if she knew someone to do our hair/makeup the day of the wedding AT the venue.
She stated that she and a co-worker would do our hair makeup for the $65 each.
They arrived at 9am for a noon wedding. They did the mother of the groom and bride first. When they got up to pay, the manager of the salon said, "that will be $95 each". We were SHOCKED. When they asked why the price increase, they stated, "it's our parogative".
Needless to say, us bridesmaids only had $65 each on us, so we said, no thanks and rushed to do each other's hair and makeup. They charged the bride $145!!
On Monday, the mom of the groom called the local Ulta and asked WHY the price increase. The district manager said--NO ONE FROM ULTA IS ALLOWED TO WORK OUTSIDE THE SALON!!
WE'D BEEN HAD!!
So the district manager starts doing some research and discovered these two con-artist had 17 brides who came into the salon --and never came back the day of their wedding. Because these two went to the venues and OVERCHARGED them!!
Then again, there's no telling how many brides they shafted !!
I understand, these two no longer work for Ulta. But BEWARE!!
Only have your hair/makeup done in the salon--if they offer to go to the venue, ALERT MANAGEMENT!!
More Ulta Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - employee interaction with customers
- Ulta Beauty - lack of service
- Ulta Beauty - an employee 
- Ulta Beauty - hair and manager
- Ulta Beauty - dermablend flawless creator