Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation / unprofessional staff
If you're hoping to be served professionally, this website is not the right place.
I didn't receive my uggs within the estimated time and contacted them for getting their help.
As a result, I talked to 4 or 5 representatives and no one wanted to take this responsibility. I didn't think that this small issue would be so big to them. It turned out that they had a specialist who works with this sort of issue, but why then they transferred me to each other like they were playing ball. If they thought that was funny, then I have to disappoint them and say that no, that looked childish. I asked them when I should call to get in touch with the responsible one, they said they don't know and promised to tell him. And then they hung up on me...
No one called me back, of course.
The problem hasn't been resolved...
More Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ugg Boot Store - bad quality product! 
- Ugg Boots - fraud 
- UGG.GG AND GOOGLE - fraud 
- Ugg Boots - multiple false online clearance sites 
- Ugg Shoes Scam - fadulent company 
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - faulty goods
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - ugg amie boots
- Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation - poor customer service
- UGG Australia - boots
- ugg-boots.com - product not as described