Ugg Shop Usa / Fake Uggs

Ugg shop usa
I ordered the classic tall us for ugg shop usa- not until my order was complete and my paypal indicated that the merchant name would reflect Rise Beauty LTD did I get suspicious. After 3 weeks I called- the so called service center number which is a generic recording and not a business. I then sent an e mail to risebeautyltd@gmail.com I reeived a response with a ups tracking number, I immediately felt relief- however this was only temporary-The package came to today from Shanghi China- The boots are fake but have all the registered trademarks in the right places...the two giveaways were the glue and the extremely stiff sole. Also, there was no UGG box lid or booklet, however the UGG care card was included and an additional natural foot liner? Bottom line for me is trying to stop the payment and return the merchandise. When it comes to buying uggs on line you really need to know your retailer to ensure that you are getting the genuine ugg product. After years of internet shopping, this is my first real lesson in fraud. Oh and by the way, the website is no longer available...lessons learned!

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
i am going through the same thing right now, although i do not have the boots yet, but they did deduct the money from my bank account. were you able to return the boots and get a refund?
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
the same thing just happened to my sister. she was s-c-a-m-m-e-d in Canada, where the website is http://www.uggstore.ca. "RiseBeauty, Inc." comes up after you click to purchase. ...the uggs also came in a crumpled up plain box, with a return address in chinese. there is apparently a return allowed within 7 days, but no return address. if anyone knows of a return address, please post it. i doubt there is one... BUYER BEWARE.
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by
I also ordered from this site and my boots came exactly as described above. They are definitely FAKE! I e-mailed and they did send me an address to return the boots, however it is kind of expensive to return them. They said they would refund the money upon return. The address is:

Miss Liu (Shipping Dept)
#117 - 983 Nong, Xinzhen Road
Minhang Dist., Shanghai, China, 201103

I hope this helps!
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
Ordered from UGG Canada...still waiting after a month ! No boots, lots of tracking info.
N  30th of Sep, 2010 by
how do you tell them to refund your money???
i have the same problem, i have the address to send it back, but how because they didnt give me a return sheet. HELP PLEASE :D
N  13th of Oct, 2010 by
I order the boots at this website www.aussieuggboot.com.au and it was coming from china Shanghai...So fake and I couldn't contact the customer service...how can I get them return my money? Don't order from this website...Be aware...
N  11th of Dec, 2010 by
This place has been a scam for the last 3 years and nothing has been done about it. Beware about shipping back the address is untrackable and very costly to send back and you will not receive a refund or a returned item. Citi bank spent a year trying to get my money back with no success. Uggs are never discounted and you should only buy from a Uggs approved site this was a $ 350.00 dollar lesson for us. Goodluck
N  20th of Jan, 2011 by
I bought UGG boots from bootsnice.us (the company name said "UGG Store") and now I'm searching the internet trying to find an address to return them. Their website does not list an address or customer service number, only a "message" site. I don't know if they were fake (probably were) but they came in a crumpled up box via EMS. I sent several messages but my questions and request for address/customer service number were never answered. They replied a few times but they didn't answer my questions. They would say "OK" or "don't worry about it". When I received them they were the wrong size. After I sent an email (several times) requesting an address to return them they stopped replying altogether. The shipping label is written in Chinese. I'm in the process of getting the address translated. My bank can't try to reverse the charge until the boots are returned, can't return the boots without an address. BUYER BEWARE. Lesson learned. Pay a little more money locally and avoid the fraud and hassle.

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
1325 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 21