Ugg Shop Usafraud

I ordered ugg boots from this website on november 15 and my account was debited on november 20. I never received the boots. I tried to contact the company, but they never responded to my email. I am contact with my bank to see if anything can be done.

Kr

Comments

• Am
      Dec 09, 2008

I ordered a pair of Uggs from this company last month and they arrived as promised -- though there was no paperwork at all. This month, I ordered two more pairs to give as gifts and I only received one though I was charged for two. I sent an inquiry to the web address but it bounced back. The bottom line: buy your Uggs elsewhere!

• Da
      Dec 14, 2008

I ordered UGG slippers from UGG SHOP USA a couple of weeks ago. Todate, there has been no confirmation of my order and no charge on my credit card. Has anyone been charged for UGG merchandize that they didn't receive?

• Ni
      Dec 15, 2008

I ordered boots from this website a few weeks ago, and have not received anything. When I wrote to them, they did not respond. I went back to the website and it did not exist any longer, and the emails were being sent back to me. My credit card was charged, and now I can't even contact them.

• La
      Dec 15, 2008

I ordered a pair of Uggs/short, black classics, for my daughter for Christmas back on 11/23/08. My credit card HAS been charged. $99 plus a $2.15 charge for International fee. I am FURIOUS. First, at myself for falling for the oldest scam. Secondly, that people do this to other hard-working people. I notified my banking establishment. They are putting a flag on any charges that come through as "Sanuaria". My guess is... China, and not Australia, as these fraudulent people stated the Uggs come from. I've learned a very valuable lesson here. I will ONLY deal from now on with Zappos, Shoe-buy, and other well-established businesses on the internet.

I should have listened to my inner voice. When something sounds too good to be true...

• Br
      Dec 20, 2008

I too ordered my daughter some UGG boots for xmas. I just tried to send an email to check on my order because I never rec'd a confirmation... and the website is no longer available. I am so disgusted. I never order online and now I got burned. I called my credit card company and they are on the look-out. Nothing has been charged as of today, but I will definitely dispute the charge if no merchandise is received!

• Ab
      Jan 02, 2009

Why are there adds for more UGG internet scam companies on this page???

Jan 11, 2009

What did your bank say . We ordered them on Nov 27 and was charged nov 28th and No boots . Were you able to get your Money back / Please let me know .

Mary

• Yn
      Mar 20, 2013

I ordered from this site recently on 3/10/13 and was charged on 3/11/13. When I emailed them to question why I was charged shipping when their site said shipping was free and got not response and could not find a phone number, I went to my bank and filed a dispute for the charges. My bank stated that it would take ten days to investigate but that I would most likely see the money returned to me as they would try to retrieve my money from the company. Just goes to show, it's better to pay full price in stores rather than trying to go cheaper with online sites like this one.