Ugg Shop Usa / no merchandise/website gone

United States Review updated:
4.65
I recently placed an order for UGG boots with this website. I have not heard from or received anything from them. When I went to go check on the status of my order, the website is no longer to be found. No response to my email inquiry which is the only way to contact them. I had since called my credit card company to cancel my card. They had not thank goodness yet charged my account. I was distressed to read a similar situation as well.
Lo

Comments

St
  11th of Dec, 2008
I have found a whole net work of fraudulent sites geared toward Ugg boots because of their popularity. One thing they all have in common is that they never have a valid address or phone number. One must communicate via email and they may or may not respond. They will charge your card and you may not receive the product. The company is probably in Shanghai or Malaysia. After a period of time the web site disappears and they post under a different name. If you are considering buying these boots, check the "CONTACT US" section of the web page. If the site is fraudulent, they will definitely have all sizes and colors "in stock", but not really, and they will not provide a valid address or phone number.
Su
  17th of Dec, 2008
I recently placed an order from the same company, UGG Shop-USA, on 12/1/08. I DID receive a confirmation e-mail. But no product has been delivered. Same thing...I found their website gone. And when I called my credit card company, thank heaven they had placed NO charge on my credit card. But everyone...BEWARE. I DID also have to shut down my credit card within the last couple of days. My credit card firm suspected fraudulent charges, and called me. There were charges on my credit card made in MEXICO. I live in the US, and have never gone to Mexico. Fortunately, the charges were all very small. The credit card company took care of them, and we've since shut down the card. But this is all very interesting!
Am
  18th of Dec, 2008
I ordered a pair of UGG boots for my daughter for Christmas at Thanksgiving. I have not heard a word. Their web site does not exist anymore. You cannot make any inquiries. In the mean time they have all my credit card info. I am amazed at this fraudulent site.
Du
  22nd of Dec, 2008
I have had the same experience. I ordered a pair for my niece for Christmas. I placed the order on the first of December. I have not yet received them. I, too checked and the website is gone. I got an email with an order number but nothing else. At the bottom of that email was an email address saying they could be contacted there. I tried that and got this response.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@uggshop-usa.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

DNS Error: Domain name not found

I may be one of the lucky ones. I called my bank and they verified for me that my card had not yet been charged. And no other fradulent charges have yet appeared. Needless to say, I immediately cancelled my card.
Lv
  23rd of Dec, 2008
PLEASE go to the FBI (www.fbi.gov) website and make a complaint on this website. There is a place specifically for internet fraud. They will notify the appropriate jurisdiction where this person was set up. If enough complaints are made, then they surely have a bigger case. I was ripped off as well.
Ab
  2nd of Jan, 2009
I too was sucked into to the "Free Shipping, All sizes in stock, $109, ships in 14 days etc..." I placed my order with UGG Shop USA on 11-6-08 and was billed 11-10-08. After 3 weeks, I emailed...no response. I later received an email stating their web address had changed. I checked it out - still there. I emailed 3 more times and still no response. Looked for the website today - GONE! The week before Christmas, I took my daughter to the mall and was going to just buy her pair and send the others back when they arrived. The store clerk told me that UGGs were back ordered and that nobody could get them. So, I didn't worry, I figured it was the same for UGG Shop USA. Now I know! They are a SCAM! I contacted my credit card and they are handling the matter.
Rs
  25th of Dec, 2009
I ordered 2 pair of ugg boots for my daughters for Xmas from Ugg Shop with a internet address of www.uggclassboots.com That was on 11/10/2009. I was billed on 11/12/2009.

I thought it was odd that they billed me through paypal which did come through to my bankcard as entered. The confirming email I received said paypal but I saw the debit come through on my bank card and figured everything was alright.

A few weeks later, I received both pair of boots. Since I've never owned a pair of uggs, I didn't notice anything odd except there was no order form included in the shipment. The boots came through the post office and I had to sign for it. My postman said it came all the way from Japan.

I wrapped them immediately for Xmas. Today they were opened and the kids didn't like the color they received. I pulled my email confirmation and entered the site I ordered from. It was gone. Then I found the complaints. I was billed $83 each totally $166 U.S. dollars. They are probably fake and the kids will just have to live with the colors.

I'm so sorry for those that were scammed out of money. At least I received some boots that will probably fall apart within a month. The kids don't know the difference and I'm not going to tell them because I always preach to them "If it's too good to be true; it is!"

rschneid54@aol.com
Na
  14th of Dec, 2010
Reading you comments makes me so angry! I got my partner to order me some of the bailey Button short style boots online Dec 8th 2010 for my birthday gift and we like all of you thought that the price was very good at £68 no delivery charge, we thought something was wrong when we didn't recieve a confirmation email. Thinking that as its the states may take a few days to process it would come through, but it hasn't and the money came out his account with the name xia men ruitu indu as the charge name! no company name nothing! I Think if we all get together action can be taken on this please feel free to contact me on chillpill58@yahoo.com, or if any of you know a complaints board that can help us please let me know!

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating