Ugg Shop Usa / information

Thanks to all that posted the information. I spent over 1/2 hr searching for Uggs for a gift. Luckily, I did not have time to order or size yet. Went back on today, typed in website and all these complaints came up. I placed the order with another company, thanks for saving me.

La

Comments

• Be
      9th of Dec, 2008

I recently placed an order for a pair of boots for my grandaughter for Christmas. I have not received a confirmation and I did give my credit card for payment.
    I received a message that the website has been changed but I cannot get on it and it also stated that the orders would be fulfilled. How can I be sure of that if I cannot reach them for confirmation of my order? I am afraid I have been taken but I am hoping I have not and will receive the order soon.

• Ga
      18th of Dec, 2008

This is a fraud site--I've been waiting for a month for my order--there is only a post office box in Australia for this site and I'm afraid I've been duped...My credit card has been charged and I'll spoke with them regarding this matter and was told they will not be paid for these. Call your credit card company and Don't pay your bill until you've talked with them because you will never get reimbursed from this fraudulent site...I feel so dumb for doing this...BEWARE