Ugg-Shop-USA / uggs order

Audubon, NJ, United States Review updated:
I order my daughter ugg boots for a christmas present on 11/29/08. I was assured at time of purchase that they would arrive in time. Its now December 18th and the web site is no longer! I now how to explain to my daughter why she will not be getting them this year. Sad very sad!
Dm

Comments

Me
  18th of Dec, 2008
I had the same expereince and am tring to track if down. Have you had any luck
Lv
  19th of Dec, 2008
I am in the same situation, I ordered boots for my daughter on 11/22/08 for Christmas and I started emailing them yesterday with no response so I went to look up their website today and it's not there. This is really sad that a company would take advantage of people this way!!
Lv
  19th of Dec, 2008
Just an update from my previous post, I would recommend you go directly to your credit card company and file a dispute. After I posted my complaint this morning I went on my credit card company's website, logged into my account and now only about 2 hours later I already received an email from them that they are credited the payment I made to Ugg Shop USA to my credit card. The best of luck to you all, I hope you get your money back!!!
Je
  1st of Jan, 2009
I purchased a pair of ugg slippers the last week of October, and i did recieve them about a week into December. There is hope

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation Logo Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating