Ugg-Shop-USA / uggs order

1 Audubon, NJ, United States Review updated:

I order my daughter ugg boots for a christmas present on 11/29/08. I was assured at time of purchase that they would arrive in time. Its now December 18th and the web site is no longer! I now how to explain to my daughter why she will not be getting them this year. Sad very sad!

Dm

Comments

• Me
      18th of Dec, 2008

I had the same expereince and am tring to track if down. Have you had any luck

• Lv
      19th of Dec, 2008

I am in the same situation, I ordered boots for my daughter on 11/22/08 for Christmas and I started emailing them yesterday with no response so I went to look up their website today and it's not there. This is really sad that a company would take advantage of people this way!!

• Lv
      19th of Dec, 2008

Just an update from my previous post, I would recommend you go directly to your credit card company and file a dispute. After I posted my complaint this morning I went on my credit card company's website, logged into my account and now only about 2 hours later I already received an email from them that they are credited the payment I made to Ugg Shop USA to my credit card. The best of luck to you all, I hope you get your money back!!!

• Je
      1st of Jan, 2009

I purchased a pair of ugg slippers the last week of October, and i did recieve them about a week into December. There is hope